Thursday, March 29, 2012

Murals and other services



I promised the winter Texans a spoonbill, so I pulled out my brushes and 5 hours later, here she is(3/29/12). 29" x 32". Where? In the office of course (Hidden Oaks RV Resort, Lamar Texas). This is one of the strangest birds I've ever seen, and she lives here in the intercoastal waters of the Texas Gulf Coast.


The other two murals turned out like this - full view.


More is written on these in the Hidden Oaks Post.

I've been trying to figure out for years what I want to do with my life. The answer finally came to me; I want to help lift people up. With all the schooling I've had in all the different areas, here's what I can offer. Everything is pretty much negotiable. I'm loving the workamping and I think barter is a wonderful thing. Win-win!

Deb & John - Dragons Lair Music
Performances (@1 hr.) + CD sales                                                     
CD - Meanderings                                                                            $12.50          

Deborah Peters - Services offered
Music Lessons-  Dulcimer or Guitar
Private lessons                                                                                     $12.50 1/2 hr.
Group Lessons
Workshops 40 min. - 1 hr.                                                                                     
Digital lesson Book & midi (dropbox or memory stick)                   $12
Physical Copy with midi data                                                             
Lesson DVD (coming soon)                                                                                  
Craft & Chi Gong (exercise) Classes  40 min - 2 hr                         Negotiable
Card Weaving
Loom Beading
Making your own patterns
Tatting/Knitting/Crochet  
Basketry                                                                                                                
Mural Painting                                                                                   Negotiable
Reiki Treatment                                                          suggested         $35 1/2 hr.


John Peters

Barbeque extraordinaire! & pig roasts
Dulcimer jams and performances with/without Deb
Computer - problem solver

 
Workamping is the most wonderful way to do all this, it is so flexible, and it takes us to places where we would never even have considered sharing what we do. If you are interested, or know someone who is interested, contact us at the above link.




No comments:

Post a Comment